12.09.2013

We Are Having A..

Baby BOY! 

We are so excited! 



We had our official ultrasound at 18 weeks 5 days. 
Adam's mom came down and stayed with us a few nights 
so she could be a part of the ultrasound.
We had the appt early Monday morning November 25th.
Both of the grandma's came along.
Our ultra sound tech was a bit of a hag and not friendly at all! 
I was so disappointed in her but we still got the results we wanted.

Baby boy cooperated for us and showed us his 'goods' 
so there was no denying he is a boy! 
I was pretty shocked that he was a boy for some
reason I had a very small intuition that it was a girl..
but nonetheless I am just as happy to be pregnant and getting
a beautiful baby either way! 
We got very cute profile pictures and a little picture of his foot! 
He had his hands up a lot by his cute little face
Adam and I think he was waving hello or giving us the 
'hang loose' sign! 
Either way.. it was completely adorable! 
We fell in love all over again just seeing him in there moving around

I had originally wanted to have a Gender Reveal party for Adam and I 
but he wasn't totally convinced by my idea.
He decided he wanted to find out together at the ultrasound
and then I could throw a party for family and friends.
I am not one to miss out on any party planning! 
So.. that night we had all of our family and friends over
at my parents house for our big reveal.
My mom was amazing and had cute decorations set up for 
boy or girl 
and got the black balloons with secret blue confetti in them for
all the family to pop! 
It was the perfect night and just how I had in visioned it in my head! 

We had everyone pop the balloons at the same time! 
And then everyone screamed and we got to show them
the cute ultrasound pictures! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment