1.26.2013

Trip Up North..

The first part of January Adam and I decided
to head up to Salt Lake to visit his family. This Christmas
we weren't able to spend with them so it was really nice
to get to spend a weekend with them! And we were excited
to be a part of our nephew Jordan's baptism!

 We both decided to take work off on Friday and drive up Thursday evening. 
Weather was good, besides the fact that it was fareeezzing cold.
It was a about 5 degrees when we got to their house..
I didn't start our trip off very good and ended up with
a horrible tooth pain. Unfortunately, the pain didn't go away and
only got worse, luckily I was on antibiotics and pain killers, but it was still
tough to get through the weekend. 
We spent most of our time just visiting and relaxing with the family. 
I was so blessed to have an amazing family that was able
to give me a priesthood blessing and take care of 
me so much while I was in pain..

On Saturday morning Adam and his brother, dad and nephew
went bunny hunting. They had a blast but didn't get anything. That
afternoon was the baptism. We were so proud of Jordan! 
He's such a cute 8 year old! 

I really wanted to go to City Creek Center and enjoy
some Salt Lake activities but between my pain and the freezing
temperatures we didn't get out to do much! I really liked just being
at home with the family. That's one nice thing about
my in laws, is that it's a good time just sitting around with them! 
I really missed my sister in law too.. since she's moved 
up north we haven't got to have some fun chatting sessions.. 
and it was great to spend some quality time with her! 

Adam took some fun pictures of the kids on our
trip.. here are some of my favorite! 













miss this bunch! 

I also got the amazing chance to see my best friend's
new house.. which is not so new to her anymore! 
I loved seeing it.. it's absolutely gorgeous and I loved
 seeing her cute pregnant self! Miss her so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment