1.01.2012

Lights & Gingerbreads

I have much to catch up on...

In December we had many many fun Christmas festivites with the family. My grandparents were in town for the whole month and we got together a lot! One of my favorite things to do around Christmas time is to go look at Christmas lights. This year we did just enough and found the usual awesome houses. We call this house the Griswald house because it's covered in lights, and probably the coolest house I've ever seen! ...




We then made Gingerbread Houses with my grandparents, cousins, Aunt & Linzi. It was so much fun! We did a little competition to see which team did best and it got pretty intense! Adam & I were on a team, then Gabe & Tay, my Dad & Linzi, Kelsey & Brock, Grandma & sort of Grandpa. It was a ton of fun to see everyone's creations and to just be with each other! Here are a few pics...















The winner of the Gingerbread Houses is yet to be detemined... but we do already have kits purchased for next year! :)

Christmas & New Years posts to come..

1 comment: