12.21.2011

Happy 10 Years Grandma..

10 years ago on December 7, 2001 my beautiful Grandmother received a remarkable gift..
a new heart

We are forever grateful for this wonderful gift and second chance at life that she was given. I couldn't imagine my life without her, and especially without having her around for these last 10 years of celebrations, birthtdays, weddings, trips etc.

I am a little slow on my blogging.. I have been quite busy with all of the great holiday festivities! BUT we had a wonderful "Heart" party for her on December 10th at my Aunt Amy's house. All of the kids & grandkids showed up a little early so we could suprise her with the party! She was surprised and we had a great night filled with lots of laughs, as usual! We played Operation, pin the 'heart' on Grandma, a heart-marshmallow-dart game, a little getting to grandma game and then we ate heart shaped pizza and cakes. We also gave my grandma a beautiful 'open heart' necklace and then Adam & I put together a really cool slideshow/movie of the last 10 years for my Grandma. My cousins and Aunt all collected a bunch of pictures and we were able to put together a great slideshow of everything she has got to be involved in in the last 10 years! It turned out great and she was extremely happy we all put together such a fun night!

I love love my grandma.. and am so glad she is here with us! :) I took a lot of pictures that night but they are on my mom's camera.. I did however take some pictures with my phone, so here are those! :) Such a fun night!




1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet! Your Grandma is so sweet and that was very thoughtful of you guys!

    ReplyDelete