10.05.2010

new update!

Well I haven't updated on anything in awhile! September flew by for me! I can't believe it has already come and gone! September consisted of


1) Labor Day weekend in Pine Valley with the family!
2) Softball tournament for Adam in St. George
3) Brother -in-law had back surgery so Adam & I helped his family out and watched our cute niece and nephews!
4) Every Saturday went and watched Adam coach football! It is actually fun to watch!
Well that about sums up our September! It wasn't a super eventful month but it seemed to be busy!




Now the month of October! Oh how I love thee! October has always been one of my favorite months. I love fall time! I love the beautiful red orange and yellow leaves, I love pumpkin pie, apple cider, hot chocolate, crisp nights, and everything else about fall :)


I also have an extra love for this month because it is the month I was married! Adam & I got married on October 25, 2008! yes.. this year is our 2 year anniversary! CRAZY I know! It's on a Monday so unfortuntley we can't really do anything far away or go anywhere, but oh well. It'll still be special!! And... my parent's annversary is October 11, and now my dear sweet cousin Kelsey will have her wedding anniversary on the 9th.. For me.. it's a big month of love :)




Also.. I love the fall/Halloween decorations! My cute hubbie suprised me last week and went out and bought some cute Halloween decorations for our house! I didn't buy any new decorations last Halloween so the very minimal decorations I had were older. Adam picked out the cutest things. He really knows my style and for some reason has a really good eye for decorating! (haha love you).. anyways, here is a little picture of our front door! Cute new wreath and rug!
Cute isn't it! :) He did a good job! Now my house is all ready for Halloween!
I have a lot going in October as well! I am so ready for everything! Here is my list for October!
1) (already) had a great weekend last weekend! Had a fun day in Mesquite for Adam's little league football game! Then spent a great day in Pine Valley to watch General Conference.
2) Tomorrow night I get to go to the temple and see my cousin kelsey take out her endowments. 3) Kelsey's wedding day on Saturday October 9th!
4) Adam has a softball tourney the 23rd!
5) I want to do this 5k race for Breast Cancer on the 23rd! I am hoping to get my butt in gear for it!
6) Adam & I 2nd wedding anniversary!
7) HALLOWEEN! :)
Again.. love this month and am excited for these fun activities ahead!
On a side note.. I am feeling really grateful today for my husband. Yesterday was a great day! I came home for lunch as I always do and Adam had the garage door open for me so I could pull right in since it was pouring rain outside! See my garage door opener doesn't work, so I thought it was super thoughful that he opened the door for me so I wouldn't have to run in the rain! He also.. had warm chili cooking for me for lunch! :) And... last night as he was watching Monday night football he was browsing through channels on the commercial break and one of my all time favorite movies was on and I so wanted to watch it!... well he was so sweet and sat there and watched the cute movie with me instead of football! :) These are probably little things to everyone, but I love the little things! They mean so much to me, and I am so happy that I have a thoughtful husband who thinks of these little acts!
That's all for now! :)

2 comments:

  1. First of all i LOVE LOVE LOVE October too!!! :)!! Second, Adam has great taste for decorations and he is very sweet to you!!!! Third... you have one of your best friends baby shower the 23rd!!!!! ( hopefully you can make it :S)!!! hahah.. Cute blog too.. Love ya girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tash! haha I love you! I will try and be there for sure! Will I be getting an invite soon!? :) and thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete