10.13.2010

5k run #2

My mom, sister and I decided we wanted to do this 5k run here in St. George. It is on October 23rd at 9:00 a.m.! I am really excited because it is the Save a Sister run and 50% of the registration fee goes to Dixie Regional Medical Center's Breast Cancer Division! I think that's awesome! Obviously I am excited since this is the Breast Cancer Awareness month and I am getting to contribute in some way! I haven't really been trainig that often.. so I hope I can make it! :) I have only ran a few times since the last 5k run in August... so since I am a procrastinator I realized I only have like a week and half so I better start running now! It'll be a fun race to do w/my sister (who hasn't ever done a race before) and my mom (who has ran the marathon a few times).. and me (who has only ran one 5k).. good combo! haha. We are happy to support Breast Cancer and I hope there are a lot of surviors out there running it!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment