2.16.2010

President's Weekend - Parade of Homes - Valentines

Wow, this weekend was packed! I love St. George when it starts to warm up and the beautiful sun is showing, but this weekend was so crowded here in St. George. I had an extremely difficult time driving around Saturday and a crazy night on Sunday! I had a great weekend that was very busy! I had some good friends from Ogden come down and hang out on Saturday, I had a blast with them! Sunday was Valentines Day.. Adam and I went to church in the morning, I took a much needed afternoon nap, and then we went to dinner and a movie. I was in charge of planning Valentines this year, I wanted to plan something cute and fun! Well.. Valentines never goes as planned for me! I wanted to go to a nice restaurant and I know since we had waited and decided to go on Sunday, that it wouldn't be crowded at all... hmm funny it was packed! Everywhere we went was crowded, I was so disappointed! We had a time limit, since we were trying to make a 9:00 movie, so we ended up grabbing Five Guys Burgers and Fries.. I know kinda funny! But in it's own way, it turned out to be cute! My husband seems to always find the positive and "fun" things, in the situations that I don't like! He said that this Valentines will be one he'll always remember and he was really glad we got to spend the whole day/night together! We then went and saw Dear John, and we both liked it! (who couldnt' like Channing Tatum). On Monday, (yay no work), I went to the Parade of Homes with one of my best friends and I really enjoyed it! I love going to see all the pretty houses and amazing decorations! This week I only work four days, but somehow I am already counting down until Friday at 5. Another lovely work week ahead......

1 comment:

  1. Manda!!!! Im glad your Vday turned out great.. I feel the same way about them never turning out :(!! and wanting something so special, but ya know sometimes those last minute things what makes it the best!!
    Love ya, and im glad you found my blog :)!!! Im so excited were blogging buddies! ha!!

    ReplyDelete