2.10.2010

It's already been almost a month

okay okay.. it's already been a month and this is only my second blog post! Ha, we will see how good I am at this! Well the last month has flown by, as do all my months! I had a really good weekend last weekend. I went to Pine Valley with Kris and Ladd and stayed up there for a night. It was freezing and there was tons of snow on the ground, so it wasn't the perfect time to go up! On Saturday night Adam and I went to my parents to get in the hot tub with Liz and Jeff. We also stayed the night there since we had church super early! Sunday was the Superbowl! Every year my parents host a huge party at their house! All of their friends and their children come, and have for several years now! It's a blast! Always tons of food and lots of yelling, but I always enjoy it! That was my weekend summed up! I am already counting down to this next weekend! Adam and I are going to go to the Parade of Homes sometime ths weekend! I have never really loved Valentines Day, until I met Adam and for the past 3 Valentines he has made it super special and fun for me! I am so happy! Well I do hope to post another blog before March 10th! I think I finally have the hang of this "blogging" and I finally was able to make my blog actually look decent! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment