5.20.2014

Maternity Photos

I had forgotten to post our maternity photos we took
at 35 weeks pregnant. 

I had been debating back and forth if I wanted to take photos
or if we should skip it 
but I am so glad we did them! 
I think they turned out great.
We had one of my friend Krystal's friends take them for us. 
She did awesome and I feel really captured
the moments we were wanting! 

We took them over in Santa Clara and at a little park 
in downtown St. George. .
They were so fun to take and I just am so grateful
that I have Adam around to be silly and make
the photo shoot so fun! 
I am glad we have these to look at again and again.. 





















1 comment:

  1. I thought that about every single one of my maternity photo shoots but never regretted them. They all bring back specific,special memories I cherish. These pictures are beautiful. Love them! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete