8.17.2012

Five for Friday

I have decided to post every Friday 5 things that happen this week that were positive or happy experiences for me! I wanted to try doing this after seeing it done in someone's journal, so that I can see how each week there is something to be thankful for and to realize how blessed I truly am!

...(in no particular order)...

1.  Meeting one of Adam's good girlfriends from High School who came to stay with us one night this week.
2. Having a good positive meeting with our Bishop who we love!
3. The longest chat that I've had in a long long time with one of my very best friends! + finding out the best news ever from her!
4. Getting a $1 an hour raise at work and realizing how lucky I am for a great and appreciative boss!
5.  Getting a suprise/spur of the moment visit from my brother and his gf. . who I adore!



Lots to be thankful for in life...

No comments:

Post a Comment