2.03.2012

TV Mounting & Softball

So I feel like I haven't really posted a whole lot about what is going on lately with us! January is over and I am beyond happy! January is one of those months where I kind of just want it to get over with.. (sorry) Its sad that Christmas is over and it's still cold and anyway.. I'm happy for February and so ready for spring!


We really haven't been doing a whole lot. Adam got a new job just before Christmas at AllConnect here in St.George. He is really enjoying it so far! We currently have the exact same schedule so we have been able to be home together still and enjoy lunch. I love lunch dates! He has done really well in the sales area and made some new friends (no surprise there). I have stayed busy with my job and trying to go to the gym every night! We both got gym passes at Planet Fitness and are trying to get our fitness on more! We'll see how it goes... haha. :)


This last weekend Adam had a softball tournament here in town. It was actually really nice to get out of the house and enjoy our great weather on Saturday (Friday night was freezing). The boys did okay, I think they placed like 10th or something. I was really excited to catch up with all the softball wives though! We also spent part of our weekend getting a few things for our house-we got Dish Network put in and my hubby is beyond excited! We use to have Direct TV and then just regular cable for like 3 months so it is really nice to have DVR and HD back.
We also tried to mount our TV to our wall.. well I guess Adam did mount it. I stood back a little nervous about something drastically going wrong - like our TV falling and shattering everywhere :( Here I documented Adam's progress..












It does look pretty awesome on the wall - this just isn't the best picture!

 Okay is she not the cutest dog you've ever seen? I just couldn't resit posting these pictures from the weekend...







We also got lucky last weekend and got to visit with our good friends Liz & Jeff and I got to see one of the cutest baby boys.. Teagan! I haven't seen him since he was like a couple months old.. so he has changed a ton! It was fun to do some shopping with them and catch up! As you can see Adam was highly entertained with him! :)

This weekend we have the big Superbowl! we are going over to my parents house for their annual party and I am super excited!

Hope you all have a great weekend!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment