9.12.2011

Florida here we come!


We are heading to Florida tomorrow afternoon! I am excited! That's our resort we are staying at! I hope it's nice..it does have a huge pool and lazy river, so that should be great right?
 We are leaving tomorrow night from Vegas and then we have a lovely lay over in NY for a few hours and then we will arrive in Orlando, FL Wednesday morning. The boys start their games on Thursday and could end up playing (I believe) until Sunday! I am hoping they play well and maybe they could even win it! :)
I'm excited for Adam to see Florida because he's never been!
I'm so ready for the..
pool & lazy river
laying out
down pours
eating yummy food
softball games
friends
Florida sunshine
the beach
New York airport (hoping to see some of New York while I'm @ the airport)

I'm so NOT ready for the..
humidity! ah!
long red eye flights
layovers
lots of sweaty ball players
sweat sweat and more sweat

Maybe i'll be able to post on my blog whie I'm there.. who knows? See ya'll in a week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment