9.09.2010

barley making it through my 4 day work week...

This is how I am feeling right now!
I am so tired today!






Is it Friday yet? You would think my 4 day work week would be going by so quickly, but it's not :( Yay for tomorrow being Friday!

So this last weekend I spent in Pine Valley for Labor Day weekend. My dad has nominated this weekend as our 'family reunion'. As of right now our family consists of dad, mom, amanda, adam, & taylor. . so it was small reunion :) but it will someday grow and grow! Pine Valley is a beautiful place! We were able to enjoy a relaxing weekend up there. Friday and Saturday we didn't do a whole lot and just enjoyed our company. Sunday Adam make homemade pizza's for dinner and everyone loved them! Then I kept begging my dad to let me have a fire in the backyard and make s'mores (he bought all the stuff for s'mores anyways) well unfortunately it was really windy that day so my dad said no.. but the great dad and adam the great husband that they are brough out my dad's little fire torche thing (kind of looks like a mini bbq-pictures will post soon) and had that in the front yard. We all sat around it w/our chairs and enjoyed good s'mores, starbursts, and other random treats we could melt. It was delicious! :) Monday was more of a clean up - pack up day and we came hom e in the afternoon! We did find a cool hiking trail that we all want to take one of these days! It's call the Forsyth Canyon Trail - we haven't ever been, but it looks fun! I can't believe Labor Day has already passed and gone.. time is going by so quickly for me! I am ready for fall time though, so I guess it can go by fast right now!

( I need a signature at the end of my posts... suggestions?)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE roasting Starbursts.. Have you ever tried Peeps?? haha!!!! Cant wait to see you on tuesday!

    ReplyDelete